FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1997 255 Sea Pro Walkaround W/Twin 2004 Low Hour F

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
skiff258 View Drop Down
Experienced
Experienced

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiff258 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1997 255 Sea Pro Walkaround W/Twin 2004 Low Hour F
    Posted: 12 April 2016 at 6:41pm
"Price Reduced" Up for sale is my 1997 Model 255 Sea Pro Walkaround. It has twin 2004 model counter rotating Suzuki DF140 outboards. Port engine has 344 hours and Starboard engine has 358 hours. Engines have just had lower unit lube changed, water pump impellers changed, engine oil changed and they are turn key. Fuel capacity is 161 gallons. This boat has a new cobra marine radio/antenna installed, new lenco 12X9 electric trim tabs, 2 new size 31M Die hard Marine batteries, new 2 bank onboard charger, new navigation lights, new perko battery switch, new 1100 GPM automatic bilge pump, 2 new Wise Ladderback captains chairs, new Moeller fuel water seperator manifolds and filters(1 for each engine), Lowrance HDS 5M GPS, Lowrance Elite HDI 7 sounder, Cannon downrigger swivel base, Taco gunnel outriggers, 20 gallon built in baitwell, added 27 gallon external Kodiak proflow bait tank and 1100 GPM aerator, 200 quart rubbermaid cooler, porta pottie, t-bag with all life preservers, fire extingusher and flares, anchor, and comes with 2001 Loadmaster tandem trailer with four new tires/torsion axles/LED tail lights last year. 1 Spare wheel/tire included. When this boat was purchased it had blue bottom paint applied to the hull and has since been stripped and coated with white Interlux VC Performance Marine Epoxy "Hard" Coat made for trailered/Lifted boats. The rear deck floor had a couple of soft spots when I purchased the boat and since have replaced a section of it with 3/4'' epoxy sealed marine grade plywood. The entire rear deck has also been coated with Tuff Coat. I have photos of all maintenance done to boat. The only thing that I know of on this boat that doesn't work are the two sinks which I have no purpose for anyways. This is a fishermans boat and is set up to live bait for kingfish or take offshore to the Gulf Stream! Asking 21,000 OBRO "Have All Titles In Hand". This boat is ready to fish as is!!! The only reason I am selling is because I don't get to use it as much as I would like, do too work constraints! Boat is located in Norwood NC. Please no calls after 9:00 PM 704-459-0174 Ask for Ken

Pictures Can Be Viewed at http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/5470523241.html
skiff258 View Drop Down
Experienced
Experienced

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiff258 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:41pm
Reduced to 20K for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic