FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD - 1987 15' Swan Point Skiff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
91model View Drop Down
Experienced
Experienced

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 91model Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD - 1987 15' Swan Point Skiff
    Posted: 18 August 2016 at 6:54pm

1987 Swan Point 15’ fiberglass boat

1988 Johnson 40 hp  2-stoke outboard

1997 Long galvanized boat trailer

$3400   (I’ll include the duck blind for an additional $250.  The blind can easily be installed and removed.  It’s grassed and ready to hunt.  I’ve included a couple pictures of it.) 

Here’s a link to some pictures:  http://s683.photobucket.com/user/91model/library/Swan%20Point%20Duck%20Skiff

The boat is 15’ long and has a 66” beam.  It rides great in a chop, and it’ll run shallow too!

Brand new MotorguideX3 trolling motor and deep cycle battery.  It’s a bow-mount, 45-lb. thrust, 12-volt trolling motor with the extendable handle.  It has both forward and reverse speeds.  I bought the trolling motor and battery in January of 2016. 

Brand new Garmin 151dv Fishfinder depthfinder.  This is equipped with Garmin’s “Down-Vu” technology that shows a picture-like image of the bottom contours.  I have the fishfinder mounted on a fully-adjustable RAM Mount.  This mount allows you to remove the depthfinder, and it allows you to position the depthfinder to be easily read from any spot in the boat. 

Bow and stern light are new within the last year.  The boat also has 6 interior LED lights, and an 800-gallon-per-hour bilge pump. 

There are 6 rodholders in the gunwales, and 4 rod-storage slots under the gunwales.  The under-gunwale rod storage isn’t anything fancy, but it’ll keep your rods out of harm’s way. 

This is going to make someone a wonderful boat.  The open floor is great for fishing, duck hunting, crabbing, and family fun.  The wide gunwales are nice for fishing and hunting too.  They also provide good seating all the way around the boat.  I have done everything to keep this boat 100% water ready.  All the work I’ve had done was performed at a local marine shop by professional technicians.  Within the last year, I’ve had the spark plugs, water pump, and the start switch replaced.  I’ve also had the trailer bearings totally rebuilt.  I’ve also had the floor replaced by a professional fiberglass shop.  This boat will not disappoint.  All the electronics have been run with marine tinned copper wire, and all connections have been heatshrunk for maximum longevity and reliability.  The cranking battery was purchased late last summer.  I also replaced the prop last duck season.  I took the boat hunting 3 times last year.  Remind me, and I’ll throw in the old prop (I went to a lower-pitch prop to get more low-end power). 

This is a much more capable and reliable boat than similarly priced boats.  Call or text to setup to a time to check it out.  Buy the whole rig for only $3400. 

Edited by 91model - 29 November 2016 at 10:16am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic