FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Governor Shows His Support for Sportsmen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BrackishWater View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrackishWater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Governor Shows His Support for Sportsmen
    Posted: 08 September 2017 at 12:26pm

On September 5, the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation welcomed North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper as the newest member of the Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus (GSC). Governor Cooper joins a group of bipartisan governors from across the country who are dedicated to protecting and advancing hunting, angling, recreational shooting, and trapping.

Governor Cooper is the 35th member of the GSC which marks an important milestone – a record number of GSC members at one time.

"I am proud to join the Governors Sportsmen's Caucus to celebrate and work to preserve our state's rich outdoor tradition. From the mountains to the coast, North Carolina's sportsmen and women support thousands of jobs and generate millions for conservation funding. I look forward to working with other governors to protect wildlife and our natural resources so that future generations can continue to enjoy all North Carolina has to offer," said Gov. Cooper.

A rising tide lifts all boats...
mattrich21 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattrich21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2017 at 3:43pm
I guess he can talk to his fellow Governors for advice on inshore netting regulations.  

Fish Angel View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fish Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2017 at 5:57pm
When he does something for Sportsmen that is support, just joining something to put it on his "resume" is nothing. Just my $.02 worth.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic