FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Florida & Texas Storms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chuck Laughridge View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Laughridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Florida & Texas Storms
    Posted: 11 September 2017 at 2:23pm
Our prayers go out to both these areas as getting things up and going is beginning!  God Bless all the folks impacted by these storms and God's speed in your recovery!

Good Fishing!!!

bmac View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2017 at 8:25am
Completely agree Chuck. Just yesterday I found that NOAA publishes high resolution aerial photos of areas affected by storms. The link below is for Irma. (I haven't looked for anything on Harvey). Use the +/- buttons to zoom in and out. The fidelity is very good. From what I saw in the photos, there was a tremendous amount of damage both in the Keys and in SW FL, but it appears that most of the permanent structures in both locations survived. Of course you can't really tell until you do a visual inspection. The amount of damage to boats is pretty staggering, but from what I saw most can be salvaged. Prayers and encouragement to all those affected.
https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/irma/index.html
Fish Angel View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fish Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2017 at 6:20pm
Great web site, thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic