FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW STAINLESS COLT 45, HIGH POLISH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
org57 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote org57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW STAINLESS COLT 45, HIGH POLISH
    Posted: 07 June 2018 at 12:31pm
Selling my NEW IN BOX, COLT CUSTOM, 1911, 5" barrel, 45 caliber pistol. Gun comes with original blue "COLT" logo box, all documents and papers, two colt logo 8 round stainless clips. NEVER been fired other than at factory.

THIS 1911 IS HIGHLY POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL AND LOOKS LIKE CHROME. WOULD MAKE A GREAT COLLECTOR ITEM. COMES WITH ORIGINAL FACTORY ROSEWOOD GRIPS AS WELL AS A CUSTOM SET OF CUSTOM GRIPS.

WILL SELL FOR $1500, CALL FRED AT 910-799-3713, OR E-MAIL org57@charter.net.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Edited by org57 - 02 July 2018 at 12:04pm
org57 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote org57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2018 at 7:17pm
PRICE REDUCED
Cross-Winds View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cross-Winds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 9:49pm
Beautiful gun to the point of the photo that says "Colt Custom". I gotta ask are those scratch marks I see left from the machining process?
org57 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote org57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 10:49pm
they were just highlighted by the camera. Without using that lens they are NOT visible anywhere on the gun. I never noticed them till I saw the picture. This gun is new and was bought in June of this year. It is just to beautiful of a gun for my purpose. Am getting one to carry and use. This one will make a collector item soon since Colt has stopped production of this model. It is new, never had a  round put into the chamber. You are welcome to see the gun anytime. Just let me know phone Fred at 910-799-3713
org57 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote org57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2018 at 12:07pm
I have added 4 new photos to show the different view of the "COLT CUSTOM" logo which shows no scratches. The camera is just so sharp that it picks up anything. There are NO noticeable marks unless you look under a magnifying glass. That will be the same with any gun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic